Thursday, July 19, 2012

Zephyr Hats: Hawaii Edition

Thats right! Two posts this week; check out Zephyr Hats: University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Edition! This is part of a series that included  Auburn, BYUCUDetroit Red WingsEdmonton Oilers, Florida Gators, and Georgia Tech. I'm going through the alphabet, so feel free to leave a comment what NHL team or College I should do for "I"!


These first to are Hawaii Superstar Snapbacks. Pictured left is an older version that has a round brim, while the right is new version with a square brim. Both have Zephyr's trademark raised embroidery. Green under-brims, one-colored snaps.


The next three pictures are of the Zephyr Refresh snapbacks for the University of Hawaii. I guess there were a couple different colorways that were made; I personally like the green-crowned snapback. These actually surprised me because I had never seen them before; I found these on eBay, so you might be able to see them and/or buy them when you go there. Square brims, green under-brims, two-colored snaps, and the raise-embroidered Hawaii logo on the front.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find very many University of Hawaii Zephyr snapbacks. However, there is a whole section on Hatmonster dedicated to the school, so you can check that out here. This Hawaii Shadow Script snapback is the last one of the post. If I had to chose my favorite Zephyr Hawaii hat, it would be this one. The great green color of Hawaii is captured in this picture; the design is attractive, it has contrasting button and airholes, black snap, green under-brim, square brim.

Like my Facebook Page, follow me on Pinterest, subscribe on YouTube, and check out my Website!

No comments: