Saturday, February 9, 2013

Zephyr Hats: Youngstown State Edition

Sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time, but I really needed to finish up the alphabet series I started back in May of 2012. I believe the only letter I haven't used is "Y," which is a hard letter to do, but I remembered Youngstown University! Check it out!



For those of you who may be lost, Youngstown State University is an urban research university located in Youngstown, Ohio, United States, and was founded in 1908. Zephyr's two hats they stock for Youngstown are the Animal Style snapback (pictured right), and the Equalizer snapback (see below). The Youngstown State Animal Style snapback has their Penguin mascot raise-embroidered on the front; there is an elephant/cement print on the red brim of the hat; the under-brim is grey, as pictured. The button of the hat has the elephant print, so as to match the brim. On the back of the hat, one can see the dual-colored snap, which is black and scarlet; also on the back is the raise-embroidered word "Penguins."

The Youngstown State Equalizer Snapback is a clean-looking hat due to the super-fine embroidery of the equalizer bars. Also raise-embroidered is the word "Penguins," which is placed underneath the equalizing logo. As one can see, the under-brim is the authentic green, and the snap in the back is the solid scarlet.


As always, "Like" Zephyr on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, follow me on Pinterest, and check out my website!





No comments: