Thursday, July 26, 2012

Zephyr Hats: Jackson State/James Madison Edition

In preparation for the next post, I began searching for "J" schools. I really wanted to do James Madison University, but I could only find a couple Zephyr hats for them. My next choice was going to be Jackson Sate, but they too had very few choices. So I decided I would post both halfway through the week, and then continue on to "K" next week.



This Jackson State Tigers Superstar Snapback is definitely one of a kind. The raised-embroidery looks outrageously good on this snapback. On one side of the hat is the Tigers logo, and on the other is the Zephyr-identifying "Z." It has a square brim, green under-brim, white eyelets and button, and white embroidery. You want a unique hat, here you are!


To be honest, I am not even sure what this design is, where to find it, and all that good stuff. I saw some fake Zephyr James Madison University snapbacks, and I didn't want to share them because I am not even sure if they got the design right. Zephyr makes hats for a bunch of "small schools", you can see pictures on their Facebook page.

This is part of a series that included AuburnBYUCUDetroit Red WingsEdmonton OilersFlorida Gators, Georgia Tech, Hawaii, and Iowa. I'm going through the alphabet, so feel free to leave a comment what NHL team or College I should do for "K"!


Like my Facebook Page, follow me on Pinterest, subscribe on YouTube, and check out my Website!

No comments: